CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Week Three


My DH is returning to 2nd shift for his job beginning Tuesday so it will be just my DD and myself for dinner each night of the work week.  It will be an interesting adjustment for us all where meal times are concerned.  I am going to try and make lunches that we can eat as a family for now while I am still on summer break.

Monday: Chicken in Sour Cream (I am using fat free alternatives to the sour cream and soup to make it Weight Watcher friendly = 5 pts per serving)

Tuesday: Grilled Cheese and Soup

Wednesday: Sneaky Chef Pancakes and watermelon

Thursday: Marinated Chic Breasts

Friday: Spaghetti

Saturday: Mesquite BBQ Pork Loin and salad

Sunday: Homemade Burgers on the grill and french fries

No comments:

Post a Comment