Half a pound makes me happy! :)
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
Seven wants, in no particular order:
1. I want to be a healthy weight. I've got some great curves, if I do say so myself, but being of the weight I currently am I don't see them the way I want them to be.
2. To pay off my car and get it out of my ex-husbands name; one more tie to sever.
3. For my daughter to grow up with two parents who have a healthy, co-parenting relationship; nothing more, nothing less.
4. To get my finances in some what semblance of order.
5. To RUN! I miss running so badly; every time I see some lucky person running the bug bites me. I miss it so much that I am contemplating getting up crazy early a couple of mornings a week to run before work before the boyfriend leaves for work so I know my daughter is safe.
6. To follow through with things, in general. I get all these "great ideas" to do things, I get all pumped to do them, and then.............
7. To be SUPER WOMAN! I want to be an amazing mom, an amazing girlfriend, an amazing daughter, an amazing teacher, an amazing friend....... That's not asking too much of myself is it?
Friday, November 8, 2013
I started this "challenge" back in March of 2012 and as you can see I was so studious and finished it - NOT. I have been thinking a lot lately about many items in my life that I have started and never followed through with. I hate thinking about these many unfinished things and feeling like I've failed and let myself down some how. Its really a weird feeling knowing that I put so much of myself into so many other people in my life (my daughter, my friends, the children I teach, etc), yet I have not found the balance to take care of me too. Its time that I push myself to do so and so with out any further adieu....
Eight of my fears (in no particular order):
1. Being stuck in an elevator. Yep, each and every time I ride in an elevator I imagine being stuck in it. I would FREAK!!! I hate tight closed in spaces and spaces where there are no windows for me to look out of; so yeah, being stuck in an elevator would be REALLY bad for me.
2. Losing the amazing relationship I am in now. He has no idea how much of a rock he is for me. Going through a divorce has left me quite nervous at times and I worry often that the "other shoe is going to drop" and I am going to some how self sabotage / self destruct what I now have.
3. Losing the love of my daughter. Being a parent is no easy task, but being a single parent is even more challenging then I ever expected.
4. Issues with my own health; if something serious were to happen to me heath wise I'd miss out so much on my beautiful daughter and all the future holds for her.
5. Not having enough money. Lets face it - I became a preschool teacher because I am going to make millions of dollars said NO preschool teacher EVER!
6. Losing my parents; I am an only child with a very small family. There are not many of us around still. What will I do when they are gone?
7. Being over weight the rest of my life and becoming like my aunt.
8. Losing one of my preschoolers some how; we are vigilant like hawks in caring for our preschoolers, but I am still paranoid that one of these days one of them will slip away.
Friday, August 30, 2013
Anyone out there in the abyss? No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.... just LOTS of changes in my world in the past year and I've lost my want to blog. Life is AMAZING and I couldn't be happier! I have found my very own HERO and we spend every moment together we can with my awesome daughter so the blog-sphere has fallen off my radar. I know, shame on me, but I am hoping to get back soon. See ya on the flip side soon!!! Mwahhhh!!!!
Monday, October 8, 2012
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Inside Your Home
1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house? 1/2 Duplex - I just moved in here on Sept 6!
2. What is your home’s coolest feature? Love the good sized eat in kitchen and the french door that goes out onto my deck from my livingroom.
3. Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now? Love DIY stuff! I have a coffee table that was my grandfathers that I have slowly been refinishing. Also working on some homey decor for my new place!
4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? I use the powder tablets!
5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? Yes I do!! Its hooked up to my cable and a dvd player.
6. Is your range gas or electric? Electric. I have the option to have gas, but I'm used to cooking on electric.
7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum? Sweep every couple of days (I have 3 cats) and mop/vacuum as needed.
8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents? Honestly, I love to shop at good will! :) It fits in my budget and allows me to have some fun doing DIY projects.
9. Do you decorate for holidays? Yep! Got almost all my Halloween goodies up!
10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? Probably either my livingroom or my bedroom.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!