CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 11, 2013

10 Day Challenge: seven wants

Seven wants, in no particular order:

1. I want to be a healthy weight.  I've got some great curves, if I do say so myself, but being of the weight I currently am I don't see them the way I want them to be.  

2. To pay off my car and get it out of my ex-husbands name; one more tie to sever.

3. For my daughter to grow up with two parents who have a healthy, co-parenting relationship; nothing more, nothing less.

4. To get my finances in some what semblance of order. 

5. To RUN!  I miss running so badly; every time I see some lucky person running the bug bites me. I miss it so much that I am contemplating getting up crazy early a couple of mornings a week to run before work before the boyfriend leaves for work so I know my daughter is safe.

6. To follow through with things, in general. I get all these "great ideas" to do things, I get all pumped to do them, and then............. 

7. To be SUPER WOMAN!  I want to be an amazing mom, an amazing girlfriend, an amazing daughter, an amazing teacher, an amazing friend.......  That's not asking too much of myself is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment