CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

C25K: W2D1/D2

 Completed W2D1 on 8/16.  Went well. I was sweating a lot, but I felt good. The last 90 second run was tough, but I pushed through it. Hell, if the people on Biggest Loser can exercise 6+ hours a day, I think I can last through a few 90 second intervals of running!!!

Completed W2D2 today.  I was very tired this morning.  I had a difficult time falling asleep last night; not until after 1:AM and was woken by Sunshine at 6:22 AM. Ugh. Ran faster today because I got further along the path. One more run at this path and I need a new venue and new sights!

Current Playlist on my iPod:

  1. Battlefield by Jordan Sparks
  2. Beautiful by Eminem
  3. Big Girl Now by NKOTB
  4. Boom Boom Pow by BEP
  5. Grown Man by NKOTB
  6. Click, Click, Click by NKOTB
  7. When I Grow Up by Pussy Cat Dolls
  8. Hush Hush by Pussy Cat Dolls
  9. I Gotta Feeling by BEP
  10. Take Off Your Pants & Jacket by Blink 182
Current Favorite Quote: "Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful!" - Eminem

2 comments:

  1. Woot! I always tell myself when I want to stop or slow down that "my body isn't tired my mind is." Also when my mind says "I can't finish I have to stop" I reply "NO! You ARE going to keep going!"

    I like your play list! I also like Love the Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna and I'm Not Afraid by Eminem!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas for my play list! Both GREAT songs!! Also when I feel like I can't keeping going, I hear Bob and Jillian from the Biggest Loser yelling at me to keep going! LOL!

    ReplyDelete