CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

C25K: W1D2

Completed W1D2!!! YAHOOOO!  Today was a bit easier even though it was much warmer. Stretched better so hopefully I won't be as sore; it's now almost 11:PM and I am not feeling any soreness or stiffness in my muscles so I am hoping that I won't be super uncomfortable like I was after D1.  

My playlist right now on my iPod Touch, all from the cast of Glee: 
(Yes, I am a GLEEK!)
  1. Gold Digger
  2. Bust Your Windows
  3. Last Name
  4. It's My Life / Confessions
  5. Halo / Walking on Sunshine
  6. Hate On Me
  7. Must be the Money
  8. Bust a Move
  9. Thong Song
  10. Dancing With Myself
  11. Don't Stand So Close to Me / Young Girl
  12. Bootylicious
  13. Gives You Hell
  14. Safety Dance
  15. Give Up The Funk
  16. Bad Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment