CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday: Favorite Weekend Moment

If you want to join in, just copy and paste the questions below to your own blog then add your link to All The Weigh so we can see what you have to say! Once you've added your link just take a few minutes to leave a comment or two for other FMM friends. It's a great way to get to know our fellow bloggers so link up and enjoy!



My favorite moment this weekend was watching Little Miss Sunshine jump into the pool at swim lessons on Sunday with barely any assistance and swim the length of the pool, again with little assistance!!! She amazes me how quickly she learns things! I was so very proud of her!  This is only her second session of swim lessons and lets face it, the girl is ONLY 3 years old!! WOW!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'd love to get my kiddos in swimming lessons. My DD loves to go swimming. DS#1 is still afraid of the water, and DS#2 has not been in the pool yet. Must make you proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome! She's three and swimming the length of the pool? Incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I'm trying to work and raise kids and I love other Moms who are trying it too. Come as visit me at http://www.waitingtolose.blogspot.com. I am going to follow your blog; I like the idea of healthy recipes and hearing about your swimmer. I will list your blog on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on!! 3 Years old!! Fantastic!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete