CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

C25k: Game on!

Well I am back at C25k.  It's been a bit since I have run; I think about 2 weeks and I was so happy to get back at it this morning! I talked to my suppervisor the end of last weeks and she was willing to let me come in a 1/2 hour later 2 days a week so I could have time to exercise in the morning!! I am so thankful for her support.  I told her what I was doing and she said, "Good for you, Jess!"  She really is a great lady!

Anyways, back to the monster at hand: W4D2.  I did all of it, but the last 5 minute run interval.  I am ok with it and I will get back at it on Thursday.  I will FINISH this program even if it means I have to complete it on my elliptical machine once its too cold outside to run.  Really wish I had access to a tread mill!  Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment