CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Fever Challenge: Week 2


Life's Journey with a Smile


Sorry this is soooooooooo LATE! We lost our internet connection on Monday and didn't get it back til Wednesday and today is the first bit of down time I've had to blog!

My Goals:
1. Lose 8lbs!
2. Exercise 3x a week!
3. C25k program!
4. Scrapbook more!
5. Read more!
6. Continue cleaning, organizing, and purging in my home!

Positive Picture:

What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
I completed reading a book and began another one (G5).  I am reading the Sookie Stackhouse series and LOVE IT!  I am on book 4.  I exercised 4x this week (G2); so proud of myself! Not all traditional type exercise, but still exercise! I also worked on throwing away some more stuff from my basement that I haven't used in a VERY long time (G6).

What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself?
This is going to sound sad, but I am not really good at this!  Doing things that make me feel good about myself are few and far between these days. I need to get better about this!

Is your mindset future-oriented or living in the now? How does this impact you when you are working towards a goal?
Normally, I would think towards the future, but right now I am in survival mode so I can only think of living in the now.  It really depends on the goal on how my mindset is; I know that sounds like a cop-out answer, but its the truth!

Is there someone in your {real} life that inspires you to strive for the best?
My mum! She is a very strong woman and she never ceases to amaze me with all she does!

Fun Question of the Week: Do you read blogs on the individual websites or via Google Reader?
I read on the individual websites, but I want to check out google reader!

1 comment:

  1. that's ok hon, better late than never! always enjoy your posts. and i LOVE sookie, i got em for christmas !

    ReplyDelete