CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

ABCs of Me

A~Age: 34
B~Bed Size: Queen
C~Chore You Hate: Laundry!  UGH! Especially my daughters!
D~Dogs: Nope, no doggie.  
E~Eat: Anything I want! LOL! I am following the WW program to loose some poundage!
F~Favorite Color: Green
G~Gold or Silver: Both???
H~Height: 5 Feet Tall (Hey, I'm NOT short! I'm fun-sized!!!)
I~Instruments You Play: Used to play the guitar as a kid!
J~Job Title: Head Start Teacher

K~Kids: Little Miss Sunshine, who is 3 going on 15!
L~Live: NH
M~Married: Yep
N~Nickname: Jess, short for Jessica
O~Overnight Hospital Stays: Yep, a couple! Once at the age of 20 for emergency surgery and for 4 nights when my daughter was born.
P~Pet Peeve: Ignorant people
Q~Quote from a Movie: "Destiny, destiny! No escaping that for me!" -Young Frankenstein
R~Right or Left Handed: Lefty
S~Sweet Tooth: YEP!  But I love the salty stuff MORE!!!
T~Time You Wake Up: M-S 7:00 and Sunday whenever I fee like it.
U~Unusual Skill: I wouldn't call it a skill per say, but I can "lock" the knuckles nearest my finger tips on both my index fingers as well as pick things up with my feet.
V~Vegetable you Dislike: Brussel Sprouts!  :P  
W~What Makes You Late: Getting sucked into the computer and my DD!  
X~X-rays You’ve had Done: knee, ankle, teeth
Y~Yummy Food you Make: WW Potato Salad is a favorite right now, as is grilled portabello mushrooms!
Z~Zoo Animal Favorite: Gorilla 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I knew you lived in NH, so do I! I am on the Seacoast of NH. Great little post and serves as a get to you one another better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love portobello mushrooms!!!! and fun-size-too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete