CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland Warriors: Week 4

Life's Journey with a Smile


Positive Picture of the Week:
My little girl.  She is my world right now and I need to keep in focus that it is ALL ABOUT HER!

What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
  I haven't done much to work towards my goals to be perfectly honest, however I did manage to lose -4.6lbs.

How are you feeling about the goals you set for yourself? Overwhelmed? Too easy? Just right?
I am feeling good about most of them.

Do you prefer to exercise inside or outside?
During the warm weather, I like to do a mix of both and in the winter I am an inside girl 100%!

Are you a self-starter or do you need a little push?
It all depends on what it is!  In this journey of weight loss, I have certainly needed a push!

Fun Question of the Week: Why did you decide to start a blog?
This blog is a chronicle of what I am going through, as well as a way for me to get some accountability. 

4 comments:

  1. that's a huge accomplishment! congrats on the loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the 4.6 lb. loss! You are doing great! Don't let the goals get you down, do what you can! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I wish I could have a bad week and lose 4.6 pounds! That's incredible, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on that loss, Jess! You're doing SO great! Love the picture! She's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete