CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Wonderland Warriors: Week 1

Life's Journey with a Smile


Positive Picture for the Week:
Photobucket

 What are your ten goals for the WWW challenge?
1. Lose 12 lbs (that's 1lb a week, which I think is doable).
2. Drink 48 oz of water each day.
3. Exercise 3x a week.
4. Read more of my books.
5. Get my daughter on a more "normal" eating routine/habit.
6. Scrapbook more!
7. Organize my home.
8. Be more patient with my daughter.
9. Make more home cooked meals and eat out LESS!

Why did you choose them?
Goals #1,2,3, and #9 are all about helping me be a more healthy, active person.  Goals #5 and #8 are to help me be a better mother.  Goals #4 and 6 are things that I enjoy doing and do not do often enough because I get caught up in the every day things that life throws my way.  Goal #7 is to help my life stop spiraling out of control and be less chaotic.  

Are you making a New Year’s Resolution beyond the WWW challenge?
Yes I have one, but I do not want to talk about it publicly.

What does this challenge mean to you?
I am thrilled about this challenge as I need some structure in my life right now.

Fun Question of the Week: What did you do when the clock struck midnight on New Year’s Eve?
I called my husband to wish him a Happy New Year.


9 comments:

  1. Love the picture! :) I have no doubt whatsoever you're going to rock this Challenge! Go Jess! Go Jess! Go Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope for the best for what is going on in your life beyond your blog. Life gets crazy sometimes and I hope that you'll find a way to get things back in line and in control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals!! I have exercise more on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got WWW goals for organization too - it's so true that it's the start to keeping things from getting out of control! Good luck on all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals....they are all really great ones and doable.
    As far as getting to 2 miles the plan is to run 2 mins walk 1 min (I did this until I was able to run 1 mile straight). We'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing the WWW challenge too! We can do this! You have some great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you in organising home. I can't wait to get properly organised, the effort at the beginning is worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comments! I didn't do zumba today but i did start my 30 day shred...it's tough after not working out for so long! anywhos...good luck!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good goals. There's nothing more important than being fit and being a good wife and mommy!

    ReplyDelete