CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Wonderland Warriors: Week 3

Life's Journey with a Smile

Positive Picture of the Week:

What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
This week I finished TWO books (granted one was only a few chapters away from completed) and picked up another one that had been sitting around for a very long time that I am about 1/2 through! 

Also I lost -2.8lbs this week!  WOW! I am so thrilled as I didn't make the best food choices this week; I stayed with in all my points, but we ate fast food three times this week! 

 I exercised 4 times this week, hence my positive picture! It's not because I am aspiring to look like her, as that will NEVER happen, but I used her 30 Day Shred DVD for the first time and I was so sore for days after! LOL!! It was well worth it, though since I think that's what put me over the edge for such a great weight loss this week! What a kick ass work out in just 20 minutes time! Woah.  
If you haven't tried it, YOU MUST!

Do you find that your motivation/mood changes in the winter? If so, what do you do to help/avoid it?
Normally, I would say yes to this, but this year I am DONE being fat.  I want to be thin and feel better about myself in so many ways.  I am very motivated to lose this weight and I want to move on with my life; its not going to beat me any more!

Do you have any advice for your fellow challengers on staying on task?
PLAN, PLAN, PLAN!!!!!!!!!!  Plan ahead and know what you are going to eat for the day!! Going off the cuff when you are hungry often means its too late!  

What day{s} of the week/month do you find it difficult to stay on task/motivated?
The weekends are extremely difficult for me!  I try so hard to stay on task, but some how I always seem to mess up somehow!  DH and I often go out to eat at least once over the weekend and I have the best intentions to make good choices; sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Fun Question of the Week:
If you were going on a road trip {longer than a day} who would you take with you? Where would you go?
I think I'd go away with DH.  I'd love for us to drive up to Canada for a long weekend and stay in some luxurious hotel and get room service all weekend, if you get my drift!!!!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. You're doing SO GREAT, Jess!! Way to go on that loss!! Keep on keeping on, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like your answer to #2! I believe that the secret to success is a positive attitude and you have to make up your mind 100% that this is what you want. Congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete