CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: What Did You Do?

If you want to link up, head over to Ken'z blog to join in the fun!!!



How did you celebrate the new year? Details, please!

We spend NYE at my brother-in-laws house.  We have done this for nearly 8 years now and its a fun tradition!  We do several things: Secret Santa swap for the adults (makes the holidays a wee bit easier since my DH has 4 siblings who are all married), Secret Santa swap for the nieces/nephews from the aunts and uncles (there are 9 nieces and nephews!), and a joke yankee swap.  Of course there is food and fun had by all!
 
DD opening a gift from her Godparents.

 
Two of our beautiful nieces and a boyfriend!

 
My SIL modeling her gift from the joke yankee swap.

A very tired DD opening her gift from her aunt Anne and Uncle Jeff.

NYD we spend with my family and celebrate Christmas with my aunts.  It means more presents and MORE toys for my daughter.  Hehe...  which of course she loves!!! (Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home, so no pics!)

No comments:

Post a Comment