CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: A Short Survey

Link up over at Kenz Blog!
A Short Survey

1) What is your favorite household chore?  And what is your least favorite?
I have NO favorite household chore.  I hate them all, but I think laundry is my least favorite.

2)What is your favorite city?
Where ever my home is.  Cheesy answer, I know, but its true.

3) Have you found real love yet?
YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am married to my best friend and he means the world to me. 

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
Some sort of fruit everyday.

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
How thankful I am to have such an amazing supportive family and how much I am in love with my husband.   

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I fractured my face just below my nose when I was 17.

7) Will you/have you worked out today?
I have not yet and not sure if I will.  Mondays are busy days for me!

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Nope.

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My family, my friends, and my phone. 

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 14 in high school and his name was Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment