CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: A Survey



  1. Why do you blog? I started blogging about my adventures with my daughter, but then realized how wonderful blogging can be as a chronicle of what I am doing day to day and thought it would be great for accountability for weight loss as well!
  2. What is your favorite TV show? Right now I am hooked on Dexter!! I have a ton of shows that I LOVE to watch, but Dexter is taking the cake right now!
  3. What's the first thing you drank this morning? Coffee!!!  Always the first thing I drink every day!
  4. Are you married, single or in a relationship? Married, for 5 years!
  5. List three of your hobbies. Scrapbooking, video gaming, and reading.
  6. What do you like most about yourself? Hmm... I like that I am good with the preschoolers I teach.
  7. List a couple of your favorite sites: Facebook, DWLZ, blogger
  8. What's the last book you read? I just finished the book Living Dead in Dallas.  Its book two the Sookie Stackhouse series.
  9. Can you whistle? Yep!  No problem!
  10. List your favorite pro sports teams.  I don't really have a favorite, but do root for the teams local to me - Bruins, Red Sox, Patriots.
  11. What's the last thing that made you smile? Something on Facebook.
  12. Do you prefer mayo or mustard? Mustard!!! 
  13. Do you have a crush on someone? Um... my husband???
  14. Do you get up early or sleep in? The only day I get to sleep in is on Sundays and the lastest I sleep til is 9.
  15. Do you attend church? Not on a regular basis.
  16. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? Depends on the movie! If its one I REALLY want to see, the theater for sure! Otherwise I can wait for DVD.
  17. Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? Yes, my first grade teacher, Mrs. Owenson.
  18. What is your favorite game? Hmm... farmville at the moment.  Hehe... Oh and Wii Fit Plus!
  19. Cupcake or potato chips? Chips any day!! I LOVE the crunch and the salt!!!
  20. Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. I was born in CA, but now live on the opposite coast!

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers! =) I scrapbook too...and love crafts in general.

    And I'm envious of your whistling skills..I try and just can't seem to do it!

    ReplyDelete