CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

30 Day Shred

O-M-G!  

'Nuf said right??  I did the Level 1 section of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD and I want to pass out.  I figured 20 minutes couldn't be all that bad, but boy was I WRONG!  Jillian Michaels kicked my a*s!  Woah....  It was a great workout and I feel so good for sticking with the full 20 minute session.  I can tell already that I am going to be super sore tomorrow, but as I feel that burn I will know that I did a GOOD thing!  :0)  Not sure when I am going to attempt Level 1 again; hopefully this weekend I can try it again!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got such a good workout in 20 minutes -- I think I might have to check that DVD out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! Way to go on that workout, Jess! So proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete