CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday 11/30/2010

Well today is my first official day on the new WW plan and I think I like it so far. The one thing that is REALLY bothering me about it is the change in pts for milk!  We drink 1% around here and it has gone from 2pts to 3pts. I drink 2 glasses of milk every day so that is 6 pts of milk out of my 29. That seems like a lot to me. Hmmm...

Breakfast
english muffin - 3pts
1 oz ww cream cheese - 2pts
8 oz 1% milk - 3pts
1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce - 0pts

Lunch
1/2 c peaches in water - 1pt
1 c cooked canned carrots - 0pts
2 small clementines - 0pts
8 0z 1% milk - 3pts
Smart Ones Tuna Noodle Caserole - 6pts

Dinner
1/2 c risotto w/ roasted veggies - 6pts
water

Snacks
100 calorie bag of popcorn - 3pts
12 oz coke zero - 0pts
2 slices beef bologna - 5pts

Exercise
WATP 2 mile - 30 mins - 2 activity pts

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on our 'on program' day, Jess! I'm very proud of you. I wish I liked drinking milk. Right now the only milk I get is the skim milk in my cereal.

    ReplyDelete