CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday: Thanksgiving Recap

To join in on FMM, head over to Kenz blog and link up!

THANKSGIVING RECAP

Thanksgiving was pretty good this year.  Did the same ol' routine - lunch at the in-laws and dessert at my parents.  Sunshine looked adorable of course:

She sat at the big kids table with all her cousins and ATE! WOO HOO! She has NEVER partaken in eating the traditional foods on Thanksgiving before! I was so proud of her!

I did really well eating at the in-laws too! Took a TON of veggies and stayed away from the starchy stuff, like mashed potatoes and bread.  Had only a little cookie for dessert there.  Once at my parents we snacked on cheese and crackers and then had a slice pf pie.  At home I nibbled on a few crackers and cheese and that was ALL!  I am hoping that I see results in my WI tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment