CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday: TV Shows


What's on your DVR?  Or what are your favorite TV Shows?

Right now on our DVR is a large number of shows!  LOL! Some for DH, some for me, and of course some for Little Miss Sunshine!  I'll make a list of them by person:

Dear Husband
1. Dr. Who
2. Mythbusters
3. Stargate
4. Family Guy
5. The Simpsons
6. American Dad

Little Miss Sunshine
1. Curious Gerorge
2. Wonder Pets
3. Scooby-Doo
4. Super Why

Me
1. Dancing with the Stars 
2. Super Nanny
3. The Little Couple
4. Desperate House Wives

Those are all that is on our DVR right now, minus a rouge show or movie here or there.  There are a ton of other shows that I watch, as well as shows that DH and I watch together. I feel like boring you all with the details, so here you go:

Me
1. Glee
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. The Office

Shows DH and I watch together
1. House, MD
2. Biggest Loser
3. Sanctuary
4. Fringe
5. Warehouse 13

And there you have it! What shows do you like to watch????


No comments:

Post a Comment