CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Surf

Sunday Surf with Authentic Parenting and Hobo MamaI'm joining Authentic Parenting and Hobo Mama for Sunday Surf. Share your best reading of the week, and link up your post at either blog!
For more great reading, visit Hobo Mama or Authentic Parenting for the latest Sunday Surf and linky.
Happy Surfing!


Since I started doing the single mom thing, often times my daughter has a difficult time going to bed.  There have been MANY nights that I hear from her through tears, "Mommy don't go!  Stay with me!"  Of course I reassure her that I am never going to leave her and am right across the hall.   Then I had a light bulb moment and figured what would it hurt to have her co-sleep with me on the weekends!?  Since I have done that we have had a lot less of those moments of her begging and pleading me not to leave her room.  I did some searching for information about co-sleeping with preschool aged children to see if it would warp her in some odd way or something and to my relief that is not so!

Here is one of the good articles I read about it: Five Benefits to Cosleeping Past Infancy

1 comment:

  1. as long as it's not every night i can't see it being a problem unless YOU start to use it as a crutch for your own fear and loneliness. i'd also use it short term cause while right now it's not an issue it will be in the future. you are simply to special and full of love to remain single forever.eventually some VERY VERY lucky man will come into you and your daughters life and you'll need your privacy. (just make sure he deserves you so i don't have to road trip to kick some ass i get GGRRRRRRRRRRRR MEAN when my friends get hurt!)

    ReplyDelete