CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

New Recipes for the Week: Week 1

Its been ages since I've blogged, but I am trying to get back at it now!  Lots going on in my little world, but more about that later! I have decided I need to try and cook more at home and eat out less so I am going to start posting about some new recipes I am going to try on for size!  Here are this weeks newbies:

1. Sweet and Tangy Chicken
2. Deceptively Delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
3. Deceptively Delicious Couscous
4.  Deceptively Delicious Chocolate Pudding

(My daughter HATES all vegetables so I am going to try and add a few into her diet through DD recipes!!)

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE the PB and banana muffins from Deceptively Delicious. Haven't tried the PB&J ones, but heard they are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that Kristen!! I can't wait to try them! They sound so good! :)

    ReplyDelete