CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Winter Wonderland Warriors: Week 12

Life's Journey with a Smile


Positive Picture:



Yep, I hit the 35lb mark this week at my WW meeting!!! YAY!

What have you done this past week to help achieve your goals?
I lost .6lbs this week so that puts me at 15.8lbs down since the beginning of this challenge!! I wanted to lose a total of 12 so I went above and beyond that! YAHOOO!!  I am also still reading.  I also exercised 3x last week which I haven't done in a while!

With one week left, what is your plan?
Try and keep the exercise goal going as well as the reading!

What was the highlight of your week?
Hitting the 35lb mark!


Did you have a down point? If so, how did you push past it?
I always hit a low at some point in the week and I have to do lots of self-talk to get myself out of that!


Fun Question of the Week: What's your favourite television show from the past? Presently?
Hmmm.... From the past?  Like how far in the past?  I really liked LOST, but if I had to think really far back I dunno! Currently my fav is Dexter!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. That is AH MAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOHOO!!! 35 pounds is awesome!!!!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *New Follower*
    I have just stumbled across your blog via 'Operation shrinking Charlie's Big Butt'.
    it seems your on a roll with your weight loss.. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete