CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back on Track: Day 2!

I have been doing well with my eating, although I have not been tracking or exercising.  Yesterday I really strapped myself back onto the wagon and started tracking again.   Today is day 2 of tracking again and its been refreshing! I know that may sound odd, but I feel like I am getting back to myself.  Life has been nutty, but I am starting to feel like myself again and that life is heading upwards.  Tracking my food has made me realize that I am certainly not getting a healthy number of fruits and vegetables.  Its good to know that I am doing well other wise and I think I am finally learning portions with out having to measure everything! Yes, I know measuring stuff is important to keep track of portions, but I am hoping that some day I will just be able to eye ball it and know with confidence that I am not overeating.    I also began exercising again yesterday with 44 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus! It felt great to do so, but today I am a wee bit sore; feel the burn, baby!!!  I am glad overall to be getting back at it with full confidence and determination! I am only 15.6lbs away from my goal and I couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

  1. as far as portions go they said on biggest looser veggies should equal the size of a fist and meat the size of a playing card. those are easy to imagine, hope that helps. i'm glad you got back on track, keep up the good work. i KNOW you'll reach your goal, after all you DESERVE to be and have whatever you want! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete