CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tired...

Since I have been on summer break I have been going to bed at least an hour past my usual bed time of 10:PM. Its finally caught up with me I think because I have been super sluggish this week and sleeping in until at least 9 in the morning which is really late for me; one day this week I even slept in until 9:45! WOAH!  So tonight I am heading to bed early in hopes that I can feel a bit more like myself and not like a slug.  Sunshine and I will be going to the library in the morning for a summer craft session and then perhaps we will go to the park depending on the heat.  I really need to get her outside more often; its good for the mind, body, and soul.  Not just for her, but for me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment