CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Week One

Originally posted on my other blog on Mon July 19, but have decided to move these posts here!


I have been following a blog called "I'm An Organizing Junkie".  She has some wonderful ideas and great inspiring posts so I am trying to learn from her.  On of her features is called Menu Plan Monday, where each Monday she posts what she is planning for her families menu for the week and encourages others to link up; what a great place to get recipe ideas!  So here is my first post and link up:



Monday: Frozen meals (we have a wake to attend this evening)


Tuesday: Marinated chicken. crock pot baked potatoes, salad

Wednesday: Kielbasa, corn on the cob

Thursday: Black Brimmer

Friday: Pork Boneless Ribs on the grill, ???

Saturday: Spaghetti, garlic bread

Sunday: Homemade burgers, fries, salad

No comments:

Post a Comment