CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy Day = Tough Food Day

We were very busy today and I don't think I spent more the 4 hours (2 of those I took a nap) at home during the day today! We started out our day with a play date (which was super fun!) at a local indoor play area.  The only thing they serve for food is pizza; no out side food or drink allowed, of course. So I had one slice of cheese pizza and a water.  Not too bad, but not great either.  Then after nearly a two hour nap, we decided to go to the beach for the evening.  We had italian for dinner and I tried to pick a healthier option so I went with broiled haddock.   It was tasty, but I am sure not good for points. Thank goodness for FLEX points!!!  :-)  Hoping that this "rough food day" doesn't spoil the week!!  Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment