CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Topsy-Turvy Garden

I have a Topsy-Turvy Planter that I bought last spring.  Last year I had some ok results from it, but this year has been GREAT!  I have 4 plants in it: mini-yellow bell peppers, orange bell peppers, early girl tomatoes, and grape tomatoes.


The early girl tomatoes are off to a great start! I have about 1 dozen of them growing and a bunch of flowers blooming!  The grape tomato plant has a bunch of flowers, but no tomatoes to speak of, but I am sure they are just around the corner!  


The mini bell peppers are growing GREAT and I have 4 good sized ones and a bunch of smaller ones that are just starting to grow.


The regular sized bell peppers are growing really well too; a few big ones and then a bunch of smaller ones!
There is something so satisfying about growing your own food!!!!  I can't wait until they are ready to harvest!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment