CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Back to Work Count-Down has Begun!

:(

Yep, that's how I feel right now.  I am heading back to my full time teaching job in just 3 short weeks.  I am looking forward to the cash flow, BUT money is NOT everything.  I am so so so sad to be leaving my sweet girl to go back to work.  We have had an amazing summer and have done so many fun things!  I was looking back over her blog and its been amazing how busy we've been that it should be no surprise to me that its nearly over.

I have been having difficulty in the last week or so keeping my eating under control, as well as being pretty anti-social with my friends IRL (both of these things are for sure signs that I am stressed and down) and I realized today how very sad I am to be returning to work.  I have realized I have been doing some emotional/stress eating due to the upcoming changes.  I have not done stress eating in a long time and that's a major victory for me, but this week has been tough so I need to reign it in!  I am embarassed to admit all I have eaten this week and need to RECOMMIT once again to being on the wagon so I can keep off the weight I have worked so hard to maintain this summer!

Tomorrow is a new day and it all starts as soon as I open my peepers in the morning.  This week is going to be a nutty week with work at my part-time summer job, so I need to plan, plan, PLAN!  I am going to sit down a bit later and come up with a food plan for the entire week so that I can be successful! Once I have it I'll be back to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment