CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Beat the Heat Challenge: Week 1


Weight Wars


Positive Picture:
Love this quote from the wise Albus Dumbledore!!!  



What are your goals for the 10 week challenge?
1. Lose 8lbs
2. Exercise 3x a week
3. Clean, purge, and organize more in my house
4. Read, read, read
5. Scrapbook 2 pages week

Why did you pick these goals? What makes them important to you right now?
These are basically the same goals that I have worked with for the last 2 challenges.  #1 and #2 are for my health.   #3 is for my sanity.  #4 and #5 are for my enjoyment.

Whats your biggest excuse/reason for not doing something and how are you going to stop it from getting in the way?
My biggest excuse is time! LOL!  I always say, "There are just not enough hours in the day."  Well the heck with that! No more excuses! I am going to schedule time into my day for these things!!!

Are you a planner or do you just go with the flow?
I am most certainly a planner, but can be flexible too!!!

Fun Thing: Tell us something that will help us to get to know you.
I am a movie buff! I love to watch movies!!!! Thank goodness for netflix!

7 comments:

  1. What a great quote. thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to be doing this challenge with you, we're gonna rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are working on your goals still, it's a well rounded selection! I love movies too, we have the netflix equivalent here in the UK called LoveFilm and it's ace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your goals - and your reasoning! I need to make sure I have things on my to-do list to keep sane, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a great challenge good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Setting goals is a great way to get/stay motivated, good luck all of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your Dumbledore quote!

    I think it is so smart to incorporate organizing as one of your goals. It's a great way to give yourself more time in the day because when everything is where its at it takes less time to find it!!

    Love your blog layout and really looking forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete