CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland Warriors: Week 6

Yep ok, so this is REALLY late.  



Life's Journey with a Smile

Positive Picture of the Week:




What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
I lost .6lbs this week.  

New month! Fresh starts! How are you feeling in February?
Hoping its a better month!

Are you competitive? Do you find that seeing how well {or not so well} others do pushes you?
Not competitive at all.  Just seeing others do well helps encourage me.

What is your favorite outdoor winter activity?
Honestly, I hate the snow.  My favorite winter outdoor activity is watching the snow MELT!

Fun Question of the Week: What would be your ideal way to spend a Saturday night?
Right now, it would be spending time with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment