CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog Award from Kaye!!!



Below are the 5 questions I am instructed to answer.

THANK THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THE AWARD:  
Thank you Kaye, from I Want My Health Back! How kind of you!!!  :)

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:         
Describe your blog in 5 words: 
real, rewarding, helpful to me
         
WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOUR LIFE? 
Be better at managing money!

NAME 10 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
  1. I am a GLEEK!
  2. I am only 5'0 tall.
  3. I am a bad house keeper.
  4. I hate laundry.
  5. I am organized at work, but not at home.
  6. I wish I could be a stay at home mom.
  7. I am lazy.
  8. I am a very jealous person.
  9. I would like to be more spiritual person.
  10. I am very self conscious even though I try not to let it show.


2 comments: