CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weight taken June 18.


174.0

Down .2

Eh. Not so great, but I am not really trying either. I was so excited to go on summer break so that I could really rev up my weight loss and really concentrate on it, but all I am doing is SLACKING! I feel like I've lost my mind and just don't care.  Making the adjustment to being a SAHM has been interesting to say the least.  I have been kind of grumpy and down; not sure what its all about though.  Gotta figure it out and get back in gear!

1 comment:

  1. I've been having a hard time transitioning from working in the school to working in the community... I had a whole structured routine of lots of water and bringing a lunch. Now... it's all a struggle to get back to that routine!

    ReplyDelete