CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

MIA... well DUH!

I have taken a small break on this journey due to many things going on in life and just needing the plain ol' break. During my time away someone left a very nasty, rude comment on my blog (you know who you are) and its times like that, that I am thankful for not having comments automatically published. I wrestled with publishing it or not to show this person she has no control over my life or choices, just as I have no control over hers (no matter how much I loath them), but decided that she's just not worth it. I even considered starting both of my blogs over or making my blogs private so that she could no longer see what was going on in my life, but again no one should have that kind of power over me.  I have too many wonderful things in my life to let one little, insignificant person rain on my parade.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I am ready to get back with my journey.  Its been a VERY long journey, but I keep plugging away and hoping that I will get there.  I've got some great support in both family and friends so I know eventually it will happen.  I have had to make some changes money wise to prepare for an upcoming move so I have decided to forgo my WW membership and use a fancy little online program called MyFitnessPal.  I've been using it for just over a week and so far I really like it!  I have access to it on both my computer and an app on my phone.  I've lost 1lb using it so far and I hope this is a trend I can keep up!  So back in the saddle again for the ... oh, I've lost count by now! :)

4 comments:

  1. Mean people just suck.

    Welcome back!! Hope myFitnessPal works for you. I need to check that out - WW isn't working anymore for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like My Fitness Pal too. I love being able to type in ingredients for recipes and have it calculate it all up for me! I haven't been using it much lately, but it sure did open my eyes to what I was eating too much (and too little) of.

    Glad you're back to blogging...sorry to hear about the drama :( I keep wanting to get back into writing, but hasn't worked out so well yet. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're back! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back too! and I'm sorry someone was so rude...she's probably just jealous.

    I'lll have to check fitness pal out. i love ww but can't afford to use it!

    ReplyDelete