CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays: What in Your Fridge?



Join us over at Kenz blog for FFM!!!

1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.  1% milk, some sort of diet soda, babybel cheese, apples, spaghetti sauce, butter spray

2. What kind of milk do you drink? 
1% for my daughter and I!

3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables?
Fresh all the way!!!!  But I will do frozen and even canned.

4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge?
1% milk, polar seltzer, coke zero, capri sun (for my daughter), apple juice, and Kahlua

5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
Not nearly as often as I should.  Every 2-3 weeks, I guess.

6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now?
Watermelon, apples, red pepper, carrots, romaine lettuce

7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now?
The bottle of Kahlua!! LOL!  ;)

8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now?
Hummus!! LOVE ME SOME HUMMUS!

9. How often do you shop for groceries?
Probably once every two weeks, sometimes 3.

10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? 
Um....  nothing weird.  Yep, I'm boring!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment