CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring Fever Challenge: Week 9

Life's Journey with a Smile


My Goals:
1. Lose 8lbs!
2. Exercise 3x a week!
3. C25k program!
4. Scrapbook more!
5. Read more!
6. Continue cleaning, organizing, and purging in my home!

Positive Picture:
My little cheese face!!! She is just so precious and keeps me going through all that I have going on!

What have you done this past week to help achieve your goals?
I exercised 2x this week (G2)! WOO HOO!  I started reading a new book called Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott (G5).  Its an addicting book that I can not put down!  Its so sad and horrifying, but sooooo GOOD! Goal 3 (C25k) has been crossed out as I have recently found myself in the position of being a single mom to my three year old so getting out there to run has been impossible. I have also done more on G6 in my kitchen and living-room.

What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself?
I surrounded myself with family and friends who are extremely supportive of me in all that I am going through. With out them all I would never survive this ordeal.

What is your ultimate fitness goal in life?
To get to my goal weight and maintain it!!!

Do you have something you'd like to accomplish but think you can't?
I'd love to live debt free, but I don't see that happening, EVER!

Fun Question: Do you wear perfume/cologne? If so what kind?
Oh, love this question!  For the past 10 or so years I have only worn body spray out of respect for someone in my life due to perfume causing headaches, but now that I am moving on I can start wearing it again! I have been thinking about it a lot lately and have no idea what is out there these days that smells nice! Anyone have an suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. well since i'm an old fart (43 today WOOT!) i love white diamonds by elizabeth taylor (rip beautiful) i just reread her diet book which ius an eyeopener when you know she was addicted to diet pills at the time. have a great week and be good to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would like to live Debt Free check out
    Dave Ramsey.com
    Books:
    Total Money Makeover
    Financial Peace Revisited
    Class:
    Financial Peace University
    I love him and his programs,
    ~RustiAnn
    www.rustiann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is beautiful :) Friends and Family overload is the only way to cope with problems. Hope you are ok x

    ReplyDelete