CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

And it begins...

I am just plain ANGRY. I have been FAT for the last 10 years or so and I am just sick sick SICK of it. I want to be healthy. I want to be thinner. I want to be able to buy cute clothes. I want to be able to walk around my house half naked after my child has gone to bed if I want to. I want to feel sexy. I want my husband to want me. I want my daughter to learn healthy eating habits from me as I don't want her to feel like I do as she grows. I want to be able to flaunt my body if I so feel like it. I want to lower my blood pressure and my cholesterol. I want to get rid of the thunder thighs and the spare tire. I want to control food and not have it control me.

So here begins my journey AGAIN to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment