«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Project: Get Thin
Blog
Progress Pictures
Weight Loss Log
About Me
Jess
I am a mom and a preschool teacher who is trying to keep herself afloat in the insanity I call life.
View my complete profile
What Am I Reading??
Book(s) I am Reading!
More of Jessica's books »
Followers
Labels
10 Day You Challenge
(4)
100 Miles
(1)
200situps
(1)
30 Days of Pics
(5)
BTHC
(4)
C25K
(16)
Dailys
(29)
Exercise
(15)
FMM
(14)
Food
(4)
goals
(1)
Menu Plan Monday
(5)
NSV
(3)
Other
(1)
Progress Pictures
(3)
Recipes
(7)
Recipes to Try
(8)
resolutions 2012
(2)
SFC
(10)
Sunday Surf
(1)
Thoughts
(42)
Weigh In
(68)
WWWC
(14)
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(8)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(6)
Current Weight: Nov 23, 2013
Current Weight - Nov 17, 2013
Squat Circuit Challenge
Current Weight: 11/10/2013
10 Day Challenge: seven wants
10 Day Challenge: eight fears
►
August
(1)
►
2012
(20)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(113)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(28)
►
2010
(130)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
Favorite Health Blogs
Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
All The Weigh
She Shapes Up
Cupcakes To Carrot Sticks
KellyisLosingWeight - I am a Future Thin Girl!
...Housewife in Training...
Girl Stuck In A Rut
Diary of a Fat Girl.
But You Have Such A Pretty Face...
Skinnytaste
Finding The Thin Within
a small loss
my journey to loving myself, get healthy and feel fabulous.
In Search of a Better Self
She Ain't Right...
See How She Runs
CML Health blog
Dancing Towards Myself
Shrinking Blubeari
Did I Just Eat That Out Loud?
Pass [on] the Cheese
Never The Skinny Girl
viva voce
She's In There Somewhere
My 365 To A Size 5
Triumphs, Trials, and Tribulations (or My Life on a Daily Basis)
Shannon Under Construction
Nia a.k.a. Genea
Wait Loss
The Jogging Clydesdale
Monday, November 11, 2013
Squat Circuit Challenge
Thinking of trying it! Why not right? What I have I got to lose, other then leg jiggle of course! :)
1 comment:
Cole Walter Mellon
November 12, 2013 at 10:35 AM
What have you got to lose? Squat!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exercise Tracking!
Nov 10-1hr yard work
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Design Elements by
Just So Scrappy
|
Dedicated Servers and Colocation
Sponsored by
Colocation America
What have you got to lose? Squat!
ReplyDelete